Amazing opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to join this nationally recognized brand in animal healthcare.
The role: heading up the CRM and direct marketing team, you will be responsible for setting the CRM road-map and strategy for the business. Fully responsible for multi-channel direct marketing activity for hundreds of sites across the UK and responsible for delivering core database campaigns as well as implementing new and communications and customer journeys.
- managing huge CRM database
- project manage all new CRM projects
- utilise test and learn methodology to maximise success and ROI
- control and report on CRM budget
- key contact for business on GDPR
- team management and development
- confident stakeholder management
The candidate: you will have worked in a strategic CRM role previously but also be comfortable in an operational role. Ideally from a customer facing/service-led business, you will have worked with a large volume of data and be comfortable looking at trends and taking insights and understanding customer segmentation. Excellent people management, highly commercial and a flexible and influential approach required.
The salary for this CRM Manager role is £55,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and excellent package.
CRM Manager, Swindon, £55,000 - £60,000