We are working with a fabulous agency who are looking for a Customer Campaigns Executive to join their team. The agency has offices in both London and Banbury and the ideal candidate would need to be in London at least once per week. This great role would suit a candidate at graduate level who has recently completed a relevant Marketing qualification or someone who is looking to start a career within a super agency who work with some of the worlds best known brands.
- Deal with customer service queries through email, phone and live chat for multiple blue-chip clients
- Ensuring that all relevant information to the customer is communicated effectively, accurately and with enthusiasm
- Responding to customer questions, complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes
- Promoting and providing the highest levels of customer service
- Maintaining open lines of communication with team members, line manager and client stake holders
- Office based support for the programmes as directed by your team leader.
- Weekly status calls/meetings on reward programme activity with the internal team, highlighting any challenges and developing ways of working
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure orders are fulfilled accordingly
- Creation and sending of client marketing emails using a range of tools
- Assisting the wider digital team with internal testing of new programs and amends
- A passion for all things web and Internet with a hunger to always deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to remain calm and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively with other team members
- Desire to develop, up skill and progress within your role
- Experience in a Customer Service focused role, preferably with a virtual element.
- You will need to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Microsoft software including Word and Excel
- Ability to solve problems confidently and quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. An ability to communicate with outstanding attention to detail to colleagues, customers and clients
- Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service
- A brilliant administrator.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (not essential)
- Experience in using Content Management Systems (not essential)
The business is looking for their next superstar, so if you're considering a career in Marketing or have recently completed a relevant qualification, apply today for immediate consideration for this role.
Customer Campaigns Executive, up to £22,000, Banbury/London