This is a fantastic opportunity for a top class senior creative candidate to join one of the Midlands most impressive brand activation agencies who boast a stunning remit of big brand clients. With a commitment to taking their fabulous agency to new soaring heights, this exceptional team are in search of a talented Deputy Creative Director who will be a driving force in elevating this agency even higher within the creative marketing space.
With huge blue-chip clients largely within food & drink, retail and FMCG sectors this agency works on a hugely exciting portfolio, more akin to that expected in the creative hub of London, right here in the heart of the Midlands. With a passionate team of an exceptional standard, the campaigns worked on by this talented bunch are second to none. The working environment is busy, buzzy and filled with like-minded passionate individuals making the magic happen. With a highly competitive package and salary, a planned progression route to Creative Director and beyond and a wonderful culture to be a part of, this really is a unique opportunity for a Birmingham based Deputy Creative Director.
- Being the most senior creative contact for clients, building outstanding professional relationships and offering a consultative approach that results in quality creative campaigns of the highest level.
- Working closely with more junior members to steer strategic direction and eliciting the best from the talents of the team to produce conceptual thinking with the added “wow” factor.
- A natural flare for fronting client relationships and a fantastic presentation style.
- An eye for new business opportunities and a hunger to pitch with passion for exciting new prospects.
- Leading, managing and most importantly inspiring the team
This person will have a hugely impressive creative career working on large blue-chip clients in consumer sectors such as FMCG, food and drink and leisure. As well as appealing to current Midlands based candidates, this opportunity may suit a candidate relocating to the Midlands area, or a London/ Manchester based candidate looking to commute 2-3 days a week.
Please apply today if this could be the next step in your career?
Deputy Creative Director, Birmingham, Marketing Agency, £55000-£60000