I’m so excited to be working with a highly reputable, West Midlands based Design and Brand agency, on a brand-new opportunity that’s arisen within their Design team!
The agency themselves have a portfolio of blue-chip retail clients, for which they produce high-profile shopper and brand activation campaigns. As the Design Director you’d be joining a fast paced design team, overseeing a small team of designers, leading on brand activation projects. You’ll come into the role, with experience of living and breathing shopper marketing on a day-to-day basis within a creative agency and have experience nurturing and developing a team of creatives.
- Experience managing a small team, coaching, training
- Have excellent concept ability with brand and shopper campaigns, experience translating concepts across all relevant touchpoints (POP, POS, on-pack, in-store, email, social, web)
- Be digitally minded and have a strong understanding of how digital fits within an in-store experience
- Experience within a Design Director role or Senior Designer role, within a design agency
- Have excellent client management skills and communication skills
- A portfolio of shopper design campaigns
- Experience within either the retail, FMCG, luxury items or fashion industries
- To love nothing more than a fast-paced design studio, taking on projects with an ambitious creative mindset and be keen to push the boundaries!
- To enjoy being hands on, but also enjoy leading a team, delivering on concepts, and directing a project
- To be open to travel to London – potentially once a week
- To be happy to work on-site, flexibility can be discussed!
- To have excellent collaboration skills
The right candidate can start asap! The projects are coming through thick and fast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading agency, where no two days are same and be part of a team of leading market talent. Please apply with a CV and up-to-date portfolio.