A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a leading brand in Oxfordshire, alongside some of the best talent in creative and marketing!
As their Designer, you will raise the standard and delivery of all creative collateral for the business and be responsible for producing creative material generated for the entire business. Ensuring that all material produced is ‘on Brand’, sophisticated and consistent with the look and feel of current marketing material.
Act as Brand ‘protector’, designing all creative produced.
- Take central design templates and apply to all marketing. Whether that be the internal directory or external communications such as press and outdoor advertising, direct mailings, leaflet and mini-leaflet updates, website, special offers.
- Prepare Brand Presentations as required
- Design key events/promotional campaigns (non-template work) for all events and pop-ups within the business. Creating a look/feel and then all relevant collateral.
- Manage the design work flow process to manage design jobs efficiently through the department, working closely with the Creative Department Traffic Manager.
This is an exciting role for a standalone designer or perhaps even creative artworker, looking to oversee the design of a huge, high end, luxury brand. Taking guidelines and templates and producing a whole range of collateral spanning print, digital and events.
To be considered you need to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a busy design studio environment working to tight deadlines, in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Portfolio full of design work that spans print, digital and events collateral. A real focus on layout, typography and colour. Ideally experience working on luxury or high end brands.
- Excellent people, communication, organisation and time-management skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Adobe CS5 InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop software. Video editing would be a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge of art working and setting up design for print
This role is easily commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and parts of Gloucestershire. If you’re interested and would like to know more, please send through your CV and portfolio ASAP!
Designer or Creative Artworker, up to £45,000, Global luxury brand, Oxfordshire, Permanent