Looking to join a successful, multi brand company that has grown significantly over 90 years. One that is innovatively leading the way in their field? Then read on to discover more about this B2B brand and their Designer position!
Producing content for all of the brand’s internal communications, you will be the sole designer in charge of working across everything from infographics on TV screens, to quarterly magazines, monthly PowerPoint presentations, social media assets and everything in between.
You’ll also help to collate all internal comms for the collateral you will be designing and artworking up. Whether that involves:
- Chasing up key information from the finance and marketing team for the monthly PowerPoint presentation.
- Or identifying and liaising with employees to write an article for the quarterly magazine.
- Even, discussing and implementing (through design) how, alongside HR, you are going to make sure all employees are aware of the new company charity for and how to raise money.
This is a unique opportunity to join a brilliant company, as a designer with the autonomy to produce all internal comms material. Whilst building strong, robust relationships with all employees.
To be considered, you need to demonstrate the following:
- Commercial experience as a Designer, who’s confident in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A portfolio highlighting a range of collateral – covering brochures, magazines, powerpoint presentations, inforgraphics, design of social assets.
- Confident and personable attitude. Happy to build relationships with all departments and comfortable liaising/collating content.
If you’re interested and would like to know more then please send through your CV and portfolio ASAP! The company is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks.
Easily commutable via own transport from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester and Warwickshire.
Designer, B2B global brand, £27,000 - £31,000, Cheltenham, Permanent