If you’re a motivated Designer looking to join a busy marketing department for a well-renowned manufacturing company, we have a great opportunity for you, covering a 12 month contract.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaising the graphic design team and sharing the workload with them, helping to manage numerous projects and understand the time required for certain jobs, and prioritise these where necessary
- Working closely with the marketing team to understand their requirements and creating any graphics they may need. This includes but is not limited to: packaging, new product launches, literature, advertisements, video co-ordination, exhibition design, and brochure design.
- Liaising with a variety of printers to successfully manage projects on time and within budget
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or HND level, with experience working in the graphic design – marketing experience is essential for this role
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a knowledge of HTML, Flash and Dreamweaver being extremely advantageous
- Excellent organisation and communication skills – with the ability to manage work load effectively
- You will need a full driving license for this role
If you are looking for experience working in a busy environment, designing across print and digital, get in touch! This role is commutable from Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwickshire and Coventry.
West Midlands, 12 month contract, Designer, £20,000.