A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a middleweight to senior designer to join a well-established agency in Central Birmingham who are focused on the seamless delivery of marketing and branding across both print and digital mediums.
What this role entails:
- This agency has a diverse range of clients, with an expertise in education and engineering, with high profile brands in these key areas
- You will work in a highly collaborative team of 20 overall, specifically working alongside 2 creatives and a studio team of 6 people
- Every day brings a new, exciting challenge, as their range of clients all have different needs to fill and different deadlines to meet, making for a fast pace working environment
- You will work across print and digital, taking ideas and rolling them out across multiple channels, including video, animation, brochures, websites, leaflets, mailers and HTML ads
What you will need:
- To be comfortable in both print and digital, including web design and social graphics along with brochures and exhibitions, understanding the importance of fitting to brand guidelines
- The ability to use your initiative to solve creative challenges, and the commercial understanding of the time required to fully roll out large scale projects to tight deadlines
- Agency experience is required, with experience working across both on and offline environments
- To be a great designer with demonstrable skills in typography, layout and illustration, with a portfolio that shows the breadth of your work and skill
- A comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, an experience in storyboarding and aftereffects would be an advantage
If you’re a talented creative with a desire to progress, looking to be a vital member of a busy, fun team, this is the opportunity for you! This role is commutable from Warwickshire, Coventry, Worcester and West Midlands via public or own transport.
Designer, Birmingham, Up to £35,000, Permanent.