An awesome and varied opportunity has arisen for a talented, innovative and passionate Designer to join a young, fresh, dynamic awarding winning multi brand company based in Worcestershire. Do you have immaculate attention to detail and love bringing original and imaginative thinking to the table? If so this could be the role for you!
As a designer you will ensure all sub-brands (of which there are 9) show consistency across all channels including catalogues, presentations, email mailers, social media adverts and much more!! You will work closely with the marketing department and will be responsible for coming up with conceptual ideas from brief right through to artworking and everything in between.
As a Designer you will spend 50% of your time:
- Ideation of innovative design concepts from a brief, develop a chosen concept and execute this across various touchpoints.
- Design of email mailers, adverts, exhibition stands, templates, pitch documents, presentations, POS, seasonal marketing and posters.
- Regular refreshes of the website.
- Support customers with ad-hoc visual and design requests.
The other 50% of your time you will be responsible for:
- Artworking elements of catalogues, presentations, email marketing campaigns, adverts, media release and general marketing collateral.
- Maintaining standardised brand looks (through the implementation of brand guidelines).
- Liaising with print suppliers
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- A varied portfolio with multichannel experience across print and digital.
- Immaculate attention to detail across the 9 sub brands who all have their own guidelines.
- Experience working from concept to brief as well as to strict brand guidelines and templates when needed.
- A creative thinker who is willing to get stuck in to artworking tasks.
- Photography experience would be a bonus.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a designer to join a fantastic company with exciting plans for rapid growth. Having only been going for a few years, they already have 45 employees and offer a lovely open plan, fun working environment. If you could be interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply today by sending through your CV and portfolio!
Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Gloucestershire.
Designer, £35,000, award winning B2B Company, Worcestershire, Permanent.