If you’re a multi-faceted designer with the desire to work closely within a world-renowned brand strategy and communications agency, this is the role for you. This agency is based in the beautiful Cotswolds and they provide brand vision, strategic insights and campaign creative to some of the biggest brands in the world. They span across fashion, sports and outdoor brands and are constantly expanding their clientele to be part of some very exciting rebrands.
Working within a team of 15, this role entails:
- Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for the design of new business and brand strategy documents for a range of global brands in a variety of sectors
- You will manage the workflow through the studio whilst also designing collaboratively with the team
- Video editing – taking long video and films and cutting down to engaging 30 second clips
You will need:
- A Graphic Design degree or the equivalent, as well as some agency experience
- The ability to work across print and digital, with a portfolio that shows the breadth of your work
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, with a basic understanding of film editing software being beneficial but not a necessity
- The ability to appreciate the importance of layout design and demonstrated ability to take information and present in an engaging and exciting way, with great typography skills
- A valid driving licence is required for this role, due to their remote location
If you want to work in a vibrant agency and have the desire to design for multiple brands, big and small, get in touch.
Must be able to drive and have a car, this position is commutable from Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Birmingham.
Designer, Design and Brand Agency, Cotswolds, £20,000 - £27,000, Permanent