Are you an experienced Account Manager? Do you live and breathe all things digital? If so, read on…
I’m working on an awesome Digital Account Manager role with an independent full-service digital agency who work on some great global campaigns for high profile clients across a variety of sectors. The role will be working across a broad range of digital campaigns such as mobile apps, SEO, PPC and websites.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to progress further in their career; the agency has been around for 20 years and in the last two years has doubled in size, they have ambitious but realistic plans to do the same within the next two years so there’s a huge amount of room for growth and career development, they’d love someone who was eager to progress to Account Director level! They are offering a competitive salary and a great working environment, they’re in central Nottingham close to the station.
- Day to day client management, leading and nurturing relationships
- Working really closely with clients to come up with the most effective campaign strategy for their business
- Managing projects from proposal to delivery, key projects will include lots of mobile app creation along with SEO, PPC and website design
- Leading internal teams including Account Executives, designers and developers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
They are looking for a candidate who has the following:
- A strong digital background either within a specialist digital agency or an integrated agency with a digital specialism
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to drive internal teams to achieve excellent results
- Fantastic project management skills with a focus on ROI
If you’re looking for a role where you can progress and continue to develop your skill set and knowledge, this role could be perfect for you! They have a great team and with the plans they have to grow and develop there is a real opportunity to progress to AD level in time.
Location wise, what’s better than central Nottingham!? It is an easy commute from across Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Such locations as Nottingham, Loughborough, Newark, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Burton Upon Trent, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Leicester are an easy commute.
This agency is a fabulous agency that works on some amazing campaigns and accounts. This role is perfect for any Digital Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager or a Digital Account Director or someone from an integrated background as an Account Manager / Director with strong experience in digital campaigns. If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send your CV through today!
Digital Account Manager, Digital Agency, Nottingham, £30,000 - £35,000