A wonderful opportunity to join a charity experiencing a continued phase of growth in their developing digital team. As a Digital Communications Officer, you will be responsible for maximising audience engagement across both UK and international markets via a breadth of digital channels.
Key duties will include:
- Building, testing and delivering digital campaign assets
- Analysis of campaign data to assess audience engagement and user behaviours
- Testing and optimising campaign communications to maximise conversion
- Ensuring a smooth user journey through consistent messaging across offline and online channels
- Working with the wider digital team to deliver projects and campaigns
You will require previous experience of digital marketing and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of digital channels. It is essential that you have experience of content management systems for web and email and have a solid understanding of HTML. Experience of Google Analytics is also highly advantageous in addition to the ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will be able to manage several projects simultaneously and enjoy developing stakeholder relationships. Strong communication skills are key to this role as you will be liaising at all levels across the organisation.
This charity is all about enhancing individuals’ wellbeing and supporting them to maximise their opportunities, so if that sounds like the type of environment that you’d thrive in, please apply immediately.
Digital Communications Officer, to £27,000 - Warwickshire