The Role: My client a supportive and engaging membership organisation based in north Warwickshire are seeking to recruit a permanent Digital Content Executive to their team.
This role reports into the Communications Manager and will work within the Marketing and Communications Team. You will be responsible for producing communications campaigns and take responsibility for the businesses various social media platforms by designing and delivering social media campaigns, monitoring platforms, developing measurement criteria and utilising tools available to provide insights to increase engagement with their target audiences.
- Produce lively, engaging and compelling copy for social media campaigns, emails, newsletters, news releases, blog posts and other channels
- Writing website copy for web pages
- Developing creative video campaigns that help drive engagement and support the businesses communications objectives
- Producing and editing videos
- Providing communications support for business related events
- Take responsibility for various social media platforms – including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and the organisations online member forum
- Design and deliver social media campaigns and co-ordinate social media activity across relevant departments and member groups
- Collate and identify relevant news stories from around the business and create copy
- Produce CRM reports to identify data set for individual e-newsletters
- Schedule programme of e-newsletters and use Falconio to schedule social media posts
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of communications campaigns
- Preparing periodic reports for senior management team
The ideal candidate for this Digital Content Executive will have a solid amount of digital communications experience and a sound understanding of using mainstream social media channels. You will ideally have strong digital marketing skills, experience of producing creative digital content via Adobe Creative Suite and experience of measuring and reporting campaign impact using a range of analytical tools. Candidates will have strong content writing skills, be able to tailor communication for a wide variety of audiences and be able to relationship build at all levels. You must be a self-starter, self-motivated, proactive and have a high level of accuracy. Candidates can come from an in-house or agency background, or have previously been a journalist as writing engaging content is key.
This role would suit a Digital Content Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Digital Content Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Communications Executive, Communications Specialist, Communications Officer, Internal Communications Specialist, External Communications Specialist, Digital Communications Officer, Digital Communications Executive, Digital Communications Specialist.
This Digital Content Executive role is commutable from my clients offices in Rugby where you will only be required to attend 2-3 days/week. Other commutable locations are: Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Lutterworth, Daventry, Southam, Northampton, Hinckley, Market Harborough.
BSMCN45060 – Digital Content Executive – Rugby/remote – up to £28,000 + benefits