My client is an international not for profit organisation that improves peoples lives in over 16 countries worldwide. If you are looking to work for a company that makes a difference and who is creating sustainable futures then this Digital Content Executive position could be the role for you.
The Role: Reporting into the Communications Manager working in a team of 10+ this Digital Content Executive role is responsible for supporting and implementing key day to day activities in the Communications team in line with plans to promote a wide range of programmes and projects to partners, member countries and key audiences. This role is all about creating awareness and engagement. Initially working from home this role will ultimately be based at the head office in Wallingford in new state of the art offices.
Key accountabilities for the role;
- Researching, writing and posting blogs, news stories and newsletters
- Planning and implementing communications activities to promote their work/projects using a range of digital communication channels including organic and paid social media campaigns, email marketing, PPC, SEO and using analytics to measure results
- Provide communications support for events and webinars
- Regularly update webpages using Wordpress
- Develop collateral, digital content for social media and videos helping to maintain the organisations YouTube channel
The Candidate: To be considered for this Digital Content Executive role you must have had previous experience in a Communications Executive, Communications Officer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Executive or Digital Content Assistant role. Ideally you must be educated to degree level and have excellent copywriting skills and strong oral and written communications skills. You will be a team player, customer focussed and have a real passion for writing digital content and have some digital marketing experience and understanding.
The salary is up to £26,500 plus 26 days holiday +BH + pension + life assurance.
This Digital Content Executive role is commutable from Cholsey, Ipsden, Wallingford, Goring, Lower Basildon, Woodcote, Chilton, Benson, Shillingford, Didcot, Dorchester, Abingdon, Chalgrove, Sandford on Thames, Oxford.
Digital Content Executive, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, £26,500