The Role: My client a manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham is seeking to recruit a Digital Content Officer to their growing team.
This role reports into the Marketing Communications Manager where the team operates like an internal agency for its specified business units. This Digital Content Officer will primarily be responsible for creating engaging digital content to promote the business to its target audiences by creating engaging content for digital channels.
- Create content for social media in line with strategy (Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / YouTube / other channels where applicable).
- Website: content creation, optimisation, maintenance and analysis.
- Creating and managing e-marketing campaigns using the marketing automation platform: design, copywriting and analysis.
- Online catalogue / image database: content creation, maintenance and analysis.
- Creating promotional content for exhibitions and events, e.g. graphics, e-marketing, social media.
- In-house design, i.e. banners, flyers, stationery
- Managing the production of all forms of marketing materials (catalogues, brochures, direct mail, in-house newsletter): photography, layout and presentation, copywriting, print and delivery.
- General data management: CRM, Marcomms archives, general leads.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Content Officer position will have previous experience of copywriting for various digital channels and have experience of using CMS systems. You will ideally be able to use Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and have CRM experience. Candidates must be able to prioritise, multi-task and work independently and have excellent project management and analytical skills with the ability to see projects through to completion. You will be self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving
and varied projects and have fantastic attention to detail.
This role would suit a Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Cordinator, Content Assistant, Digital Content Writer, Digital Content Officer.
This role is commutable from Smethwick, Oldbury, Dudley, West Bromwich, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Harborne, Coleshill, Minworth, Sheldon, Marston Green, Coleshill, Wednesbury, Meriden, Solihull and Rubery.
BSMCN44953 – Digital Content Officer – Birmingham – up to £25k + bonus + 25 days holiday