A Digital Design Assistant is needed to join a global brand, based in Oxfordshire. The role will entail designing a wide variety of digital campaigns and is a great opportunity to be part of a leading, friendly digital creative team and larger team of 80 in total.
As a Digital Design Assistant for this brand you can expect to:
- Support the digital design team to deliver successful internal, commercial and targeted campaigns, to include email, 1 – 10 page websites, web banners and homepage takeovers
- Also get involved in making design amends to projects
This not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to adapt to different tasks based on the development of the role and the evolving business objectives of the organisation.
They are looking for someone who is eager to learn and they do not expect this individual to have all the necessary skills from the outset but enthusiasm for learning is essential.
To be considered, you need to demonstrate you:
- Are educated to degree level, or equivalent with a passion for design and digital
- Have a working knowledge of web design including visual layout, HTML and CSS coding
- Have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (in particular, Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Are a highly organised and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and good proofreading skills
If you want to join a global brand, who provide excellent training and development. Alongside a company performance based bonus and subsidised gym membership, then send your CV and portfolio through today!
Commutable from Oxfordshire, Reading, Swindon and parts of Gloucestershire
Digital Design Assistant, £20,000 - £25,000, Global brand, Oxfordshire, Permanent