A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital designer to join a growing, B2B market leader.
This leading global manufacturing business, with multiple internationally recognised brands and a clear vision for meeting market needs, is looking for a digital designer to join their creative team located near Dudley.
As a digital designer your key responsibilities will be:
- To design websites for 13 brands, ensuring these are on theme and constantly kept up to date.
- To work closely with the external web developers.
- To design marketing emails, editing existing ones to bring them to life or creating new ones from scratch.
- To ensure all campaigns are updated across all digital channels to include landing pages, web banners, video, and email footers working closely with the marketing team.
- To manage the website content and styling, ensuring current articles, news and any downloadable content is added.
As a digital designer you must have the following skills and experience:
- A varied digital portfolio, working with a number of different clients or sub-brands.
- An eye for detail as you will need to ensure all 13 brands show consistency.
- Experienced in Adobe Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, HTML & CSS.
- Be conceptual, able to bounce ideas off the creative team, working closely with the head of.
- Photography and videography experience is a bonus
This company has an awesome culture with a truly innovative close knit creative team.
With 27 brands across 4 continents and 4 offices in the UK, trading for over 20 years they really do value the importance of marketing to build this fantastic business.
Commutable from Dudley, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford, Walsall and Warwickshire. If you are interested please send though your CV and Portfolio ASAP, this company is looking to hire quickly!
Digital designer, innovative B2B brand, £25,000-£30,000, Dudley.