The Company: A Coventry based membership organisation who bridges the gap between academia and industry.
The Role: This permanent Digital Marketing Coordinator reporting into a Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Marketing team with responsibility for developing the digital marketing communications for specific sectors ensuring consistency of branding across all media.
- Generate key messaging and propositions
- Drive a consistent, professional and inspiring visual identity to support the sector and further develop the companybrand in the sector
- Work to develop effective digital marketing campaigns (email marketing, PPC, SEO review)
- Plan, create, monitor and report on organic and sponsored social media campaigns
- Drive a consistent positive dialogue with the press via PR to target trade and national media
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media (all online and offline channels)
- Undertake and coordinate photoshoots and filming requests – storyboarding, editing and producing finished films
- Work with external suppliers – design and web agencies, freelancers, printers, etc. to deliver to agreed comms and collateral objectives
- Co-ordinate and deliver successful webinars, including promotional campaigns and presentation enhancement.
- Website – update and management via CMS
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Manage all social media channels via Hootsuite.
The Candidate: The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator must have a proactive approach to work, able to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and have excellent verbal and communications skills. It is essential to have a good working knowledge of e-marketing software, CRM systems, proven copywriting skills for digital channels, Content Management Systems and knowledge of html, CSS, PPC, SEO and Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Hootsuite. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, someone who is results driven, enjoys a challenge, and works well under pressure and is passionate about all things digital.
Salary: up to £26,000 depending on experience, full time 36hrs/week, contributory pension, life assurance, £250 towards professional membership, 25 days holiday + BH. Free Parking on site.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is will be based mainly in the office in Coventry with some flexibility to work remotely. Thei Coventry offices are commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, , Solihull, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington, Rugby, Leicester, Sutton Coldfield.
Would also suit Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer
BSMCN44899 – Digital Marketing Coordinator – Up to £26k + benefits – Coventry & some home working