An fantastic opportunity has come up with my client, who are in the Automotive and Outdoor Retail space, to join their busy marketing team during an exciting period of growth. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, primarily focusing on website updates, analytics and copywriting to ensure product descriptions are engaging and up to date and report on web traffic for an initial 12 Month FTC. If you’re a big fan of the outdoors and/or looking for a step up, this could well be the role for you.
- Ensure the website is consistently updated (WordPress) through creating and implementing content, with SEO also in mind.
- Create copy for use across a variety of channels, such as blogs, social media and email marketing.
- Contribute to the wider marketing team with general support and campaigns.
- Utilise the Google Analytics tool to report on website traffic and pioneer relevant changes.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in their day-to-day activity, such as paid advertising and HTML.
- Get involved in database management, using the HubSpot CRM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years Marketing experience.
- Experienced with CMS’s (such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc) to update web pages and monitor traffic.
- Ideally experienced using the Google Analytics platform.
- Ideally an understanding of Paid Advertising.
- Exceptional written ability, able to create engaging and on-brand copy.
- Outgoing and friendly, able to seamlessly fit into and work well within a close-knit team.
This is a huge opportunity for someone in the early stages of their marketing career, looking to step up from a Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Officer position or are already a Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Executive looking for a change.
My client operates on an on-site working policy however are happy to consider a couple of days a week working from home should the candidate require it. Their offices are based in Banbury, commutable from Brackley, Shipston-on-Stour, Bloxham, Bicester, Buckingham, Chipping Norton, Silverstone, Towcester, Leamington Spa, Oxford, Kidlington and of course nearby villages.
BSMKV45455 Digital Marketing Executive – Banbury - £25,000-£30,000 – On-site (hybrid considered)