Our client a fast paced, forward thinking B2B/B2C SME business are looking to recruit a Digital Content Executive for their growing business based in Warwickshire. This role could be FTC or permanent, part time, full time and is a mainly remote position.
The Role: This Digital Content Executive will report into the Director and business owner and be responsible for developing and driving the digital marketing communications and content ensuring consistency of branding across all media.
- Develop, edit & maintain digital content, and support content design & copywriting
- Drive a consistent, professional and inspiring visual identity to support the business and further develop the company brand
- Work to develop effective digital marketing campaigns (email marketing, PPC, SEO review)
- Plan, create, monitor and report on organic and sponsored social media campaigns
- Undertake and coordinate photoshoots and filming requests – storyboarding, editing and producing finished films
- Co-ordinate and deliver successful webinars, including promotional campaigns and presentation enhancement.
- Website – update and management via CMS
- Monitor, review and report on all digital marketing activity and results using web analytics and tracking codes to support accurate insights into trends and engagement
- Generate and manage activity through all social media channels/platforms
- Create exciting, innovative content for focused campaigns using Mailchimp
To be considered for this Digital Content Executive you will either be a graduate with a minimum of 12 months digital marketing experience or a candidate looking for their 2nd/3rd move. You will have had previous digital marketing experience within a B2B/B2C business and have strong written skills and be able to create compelling and engaging content for various channels of marketing. You will be articulate, driven, and focussed and able to work in an ever changing fast paced environment. It is essential to have a good working knowledge of e-marketing software, CRM systems, proven copywriting skills for digital channels, Content Management Systems and some knowledge of html, CSS, PPC, SEO and Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Hootsuite would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, someone who is results driven, enjoys a challenge, and works well under pressure and is passionate about all things digital. You must be able to work on your own initiative and push the brand of this growing business.
This Digital Content Executive role is mainly remote but will require occasional travel to their Warwickshire offices which are commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Solihull, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington, Rugby, Leicester, Sutton Coldfield, Coventry, Banbury
Would also suit Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant.
This role can be based remotely but there is an expectation of being able to visit their Warwickshire based offices a few days a month.
BSMCN45152 - Digital Content Executive – Permanent – Remote/Warwickshire, £25 – 32k + benefits – Full or Part Time