A fantastic opportunity with my client, a service-provider and retailer in the Agricultural space, has come up. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to take control of their PPC and SEO strategy/activity as well as conducting general marketing support alongside the marketing team, including (but not limited to) website and Social Media management and coordination of video marketing content, reporting into the eCommerce Manager. The business really understands the needs of a work/life balance and therefore offer flexible working outside of core hours, making your life that bit easier
- Pioneer the PPC platforms – Facebook and Google Ads – to optimise revenue generated.
- Create, contribute to and review product pages for the business’ websites to improve SEO and conversions.
- Organise effective video production across the business.
- Perform competitor analysis with key ranges in mind, being consistent and competitive with price updates with commercial direction.
- Use analytics tools to report on performance and insights of key campaigns and general interaction.
- Support and improve the business’ Social Media presence alongside the team, primarily Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Work with the eCommerce team to identify offers and promotions in order to boost sales and appeal of product lines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one years’ marketing experience.
- Have a strong working knowledge of PPC across either the Facebook Ad Manager or Google Ads platforms.
- Must have a full Driver’s License and access to a car due to the lack of transport links to the business’ offices.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident in the practical use of a variety of social media platforms in a marketing capacity.
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Desirably have eCommerce experience.
- Excellent written ability and copywriting skill to be utilised across a number of channels (email, blogs, social media).
This is the perfect opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator or Digital Marketing Officer looking for a step up in their career, or a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Officer with a keen digital skillset and experience using PPC platforms.
My client operates on a hybrid working policy which is 3 days on-site, 2 days work from home. With their offices being based in Telford, they are commutable from Stafford, Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Market Drayton, Newport, Shifnal and the surrounding area.
BSMKV45434 – Digital Marketing Executive - £25,000 + benefits – Hybrid (Telford)