The Company: My client based in Northampton is leading the way in providing the most innovative flexible communications and technology solutions to a variety of B2B businesses and is looking for their first Digital Marketing Executive.
The Role: This Digital Marketing Executive role reports into the Head of Marketing who is seeking a creatively driven and passionate digital marketer who can deliver. This role very much focuses on the business’s social media - you will be involved from initial idea creation, through the full life cycle of delivering on time, within budget and reviewing the outcomes and suggesting appropriate changes to
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Propose and create annual digital calendar aligned to wider marketing strategy to optimise their online presence
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram) including creating engaging content and responding to posts, ensuring proofreading all content
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns to make sure the correct channels are being used and campaigns are effective
- Launch optimised online ad campaigns through LinkedIn and Google Adwords to increase brand awareness and drive lead generation
- Effectively manage email marketing campaigns to generate leads. Write and edit copy, build emails in MailChimp and organise their distribution
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website with content including production of relevant pages, guides, blogs and case studies.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools and prepare reports
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain relationships with key external agencies and partners to maximise marketing opportunities
The Candidate: The ideal candidate will be excellent in creating engaging and relevant content and be able to write appropriately for a varied audience, across the range of channels. You will be skilled in Digital marketing – including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, WordPress and MailChimp and be proficient in using the Adobe Suite. Experience of using editing software for video creation would be beneficial and it is essential that the candidates have proven experience in B2B marketing. Candidates must be commercially aware, passionate about social media, results focused and be self-motivated making this role their own.
This role would be 2-3 days office based and the remainder from home.
As well as the salary of c£30,000, the benefits which accompany the role are pension, holiday, free car parking.
This role would suit a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager.
This opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Daventry, Dunchurch, Banbury, Market Harborough, Corby, Newport Pagnell, Towcester, Kettering, Corby, Milton Keynes, Brackley, Bedford, Silverstone, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Lutterworth, Bedford, Stratford upon Avon.
BSMCN4943 Digital Marketing Executive, Northampton, c£30,000