My client is an award-winning British education business that own and operate a group of international schools delivering the English National Curriculum to ex-pat families. Joining at an exciting time of development and continued growth, this is a fabulous opportunity for a commercially driven, Digital Marketing Manager to join the business in this brand new role.
The Role: Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of Digital Marketing Plans and Marketing strategies to enable the business to achieve organic growth targets. This role will be responsible for developing, managing and overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns which promote the value of the group and school’s brand and service. Initially working remotely this role will ultimately be based at the head office in Cheadle Hulme and the role will deliver best-practice processes for the 11 schools based internationally.
Key accountabilities for the role;
- Enhance brand awareness, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads
- Assist in redesign and development of engaging websites which deliver increased traffic and engage audiences
- Grow digital channels to generate new customers and oversee the delivery of individual digital campaigns
- Review and oversee all social media marketing channels ensuring that they are continually developed to grow their online presence
- Improve and develop all aspects of reporting, conversions and successes of marketing campaigns providing monthly performance metrics and statistics across all schools
- Work directly with teams located in all of the schools located globally to educate, challenge and improve processes
The Candidate: To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role you will have worked within a service environment previously and have at least 5 years digital marketing experience. You will be passionate about all things digital and have knowledge of emerging trends in digital and social media. You will have strong knowledge in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, email marketing and website optimisation and have a good level of understanding of HTML and CSS.
Ideally educated to degree level and with strong communication skills you will be able to gain stakeholder buy-in through influence and positive challenge. Candidates must be adept at emotional intelligence to work with a wide variety of individuals based internationally whose first language is not necessarily English. This exciting new role offers challenge and great rewards but requires a candidate to have an interest in Education and a desire to build relationships and challenge the status quo.
The salary is circa £35,000 plus 25 days holiday +BH + pension.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is commutable from Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Macclesfield, Cheadle Hulme, Wilmslow, Wythenshawe, Hazel Grove, Bramhall. Woodford, Handforth, Heald Green, Poynton, Hazel Grove.
Digital Marketing Manager, Cheadle Hulme, circa £35,000