We’re working with an awesome software company who have been in the business for over 30 years. They pride themselves in the fact that they’ve been around so long because they’ve evolved, listened to their clients and delivered exceptional products. They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team, the role is available within the company due to expansion. So you’ll be joining a team of 4 other Digital Project Managers. They also work with some super fancy clients, mainly FTSE 100 companies throughout the UK and Europe. Although this role is a Project Management role, they’re looking for a candidate who also has a Creative flair, someone who can look at a design and offer expertise in improving on an already good idea / design.
- Project Management of the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects for global blue-chip clients
- Use of project coordination and management skills to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including; digital learning, animations and software developments.
- Effective communication and collaboration with clients and internal teams
- Management of project budgets and delivery plans
- Leading projects to ensure clients and internal teams feel they are in safe hands
- Driving the delivery of quality, creativity and innovation on projects
- Project Management Qualifications desirable
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience managing multiple projects for corporate customers.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies in a digital/tech industry (software, website, digital media development etc.)
- A passion for modern digital learning and software technology.
- Experience engaging with and coordinating technical and design project teams
- Project management to deliver plans with confidence and clarity and run client meetings
- Proven record of managing the end to end project cycle – including budgets
- Accomplished and adaptable written and verbal communication skills
- Effective people skills, to build relationships internally and externally
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment and a team player
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- The ability to work independently and proactively, including remotely
Want to join a software company that’s fun, innovative and at the top of their industry? Send your CV through to us today for immediate consideration for this role.
Digital Project Manager, Nottingham, c£40,000 per annum