Are you a Project Manager with a passion and experience working with digital? Looking to join a multi award-winning agency? Working with some huge (blue chip!) retail and FMCG clients? Then this is definitely the role for you!
Reporting in to the Digital Director, a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, organised, tech-savvy project manager, responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operations of various digital projects. Including website/app design and development, online tools, email design, social media management and many other digital related projects.
You will be an integral part of growing the digital business within the agency and the role will be full of variety and a multi-tasker is essential, as well as a confident speaker as you will be speaking about digital to all levels of the business.
- Support the Account Managers to produce digital requirements, could be anything from HTML5 Banners to AR apps!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of digital projects that are on time and on budget.
- Update senior management on project statuses and contribute to process improvement.
- Manage own projects as designated by the Digital Director.
- Manage simultaneous projects and activities to meet agreed deadlines
- Manage changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders and update timeline changes
- Build relationship and trust of Account Managers, other internal departments and third parties/vendors.
- Excellent time management, you need the ability to multi-task and take on lots of projects at once and prioritise!
You’ll be working in an extremely fast paced environment, so excellent time management skills and the ability to concentrate on ‘the now’ is important. As is being extremely detailed and able to prioritise work effectively. Delivering digital projects on time and on budget, even in tight timeframes.
To be considered, you must be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of website/app development, timelines, programming languages
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding of online acquisition channels e.g. SEO, PPC, Social etc…
- Google Analytics and other online monitoring tools
- Have good knowledge of the overall digital media landscape OOH, Video, Mobile etc…
- Experience of Agile/Waterfall, CMS’, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- You’re a great communicator and convey yourself with clarity and confidence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great organisational skills, always striving for perfection
Easily commutable from Northampton, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Coventry and Warwickshire. If you’re looking to join a leading agency, working with a switched on team, with ample progression and opportunity to work on huge brands…send through your CV ASAP!
Digital Project Manager, up to £35,000, Award Winning Design Agency, Northamptonshire, Permanent