An exciting jewellery retailer with a fantastic heritage based in the jewellery quarter is currently looking to bring in a Digital/Ecommerce Executive to continue the development of their omni-channel offering.
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of digital marketing within an online retail business to join this small company currently operating as a mail order and bricks and mortar retailer. Managing the website, the Digital/ eCommerce Executive will be responsible for using multiple digital channels to drive traffic to the sites, increase conversion and be ultimately responsible for the commercial performance and customer experience across the site.
- Optimise the site to maximise conversion and hit revenue targets
- Create and deliver digital campaigns
- Analyse site performance and visitor behaviour and make changes to improve UX and conversion rates
- Own SEM for the sites: paid search (PPC), SEO, display, re-targeting, affiliates, banner ads, paid social
- Create email campaigns and video content
- ROI analysis- use of Google Analytics
- Work with agencies where needed and manage relationships and delivery
The Candidate: You will have experience of working in an ecommerce business and have experience of digital acquisition as well as conversion within a B2C business. You must be able to demonstrate where and how you have grown online sales through digital activity within an omni-channel business. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and understand the importance of content to drive customers through to the site.
As well as a salary of £26,000 - £28,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; free parking, discount on products, pension, holiday.
This Digital/eCommerce Executive role is commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Warwick
Digital/ eCommerce Executive, Birmingham, £25,000 - £28,000