The Company: Established for nearly 100 years, this family business is a leading UK distributor of products across the world. Award-winning and with a strong focus on personal development, they distribute all major beauty brands as well as offering training to beauty professionals within their academy.
The Role: Managing a team of four plus a digital agency, this E-Commerce Manager is an exciting role looking to drive traffic to the eCommerce site using engaging digital campaigns that will deliver conversion across the site and deliver strong revenue growth across both existing and new customers. You will be highly commercial and innovative, constantly looking at new technologies within the digital marketing space to maximise their ROI.
- Day-to-day management of the website, social and email content
- Manage the strategic planning and delivery across SEO, Social, CRM
- Manage third party agencies, ensuring they are delivering against plan and to budget
- Devise and implement social media strategy to increase the customer base
- Plan and optimise paid social campaigns across multiple social channels
- Monitor and refine Email strategy, creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Accountable for the end-to-end online customer experience and performance (drive conversion, engagement, and repeat purchase)
- Build rich and engaging content that enhances the customer experience and supports the business brand
- Utilise data to identify opportunities to improve site performance
- Drive SEO performance and provide SEO insight to the Trading team on customer trends, brand and product opportunities
- Manage and report on KPI’s and ROI
- Maximise performance within the team through development and performance management
The Candidate: You will be a highly perceptive man-manager who can demonstrate the skills to support, develop and build a relatively new team to be highly engaged. It is essential that you work closely building relationships with a variety of key stakeholders within the business and have a willingness to share information cross-functionally. You will have previous E-Commerce experience working within a fast-paced, highly commercial business where you have developed and managed strong digital performance through all digital channels. Your experience will ideally be within an eCommerce business and you will have clear experience of creating campaigns that engage and drive customers to the website.
This is a B2B business where the end user is the consumer but ultimately, all marketing activity is focused B2B. A background within FMCG, Retail, Consumer Durables, Pharma would be extremely advantageous and it is essential that you have a genuine interest in health and beauty and can work within strict brand guidelines.
This role has a hybrid working pattern and will require 3 days per week in their offices in Coventry and the rest from home.
As well as the salary of up to£55,000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 35 days holiday inc. BH, pension, private medical, personal development and professional support, free parking and discount on products.
This Head of Digital Engagement is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Leicester, Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon.
E-Commerce Manager, Coventry, up to £55,000 + benefits BSMCN45026 – hybrid working pattern