The Company: Established in 2010 this growing B2B technology business based in Banbury is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager to be part of their growing Marketing team.
The Role: Reporting into the Chief Innovation Officer this role will grow their web sales to over £1m within 3 years and develop an effective web-based sales model.
- Build the e-commerce platform from scratch
- Support initial and ongoing integration with core software
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPI’s
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
The Candidate: You will have similar experience in a B2B/C ecommerce based sales business and be able to develop and oversee digital marketing strategies. You will have a strong understanding of web design and web analysis, conversion management, customer journey & experience and experience in Google Analytics, UX, Adobe Photoshop and ideally InDesign. Your experience will ideally be within an eCommerce business and you will have clear experience of creating campaigns that engage and drive customers to the website.
Initially this role will require 5 days per week in the office but once inducted there be will some flexibility for a hybrid working pattern. This role Ecommerce Manager role is commutable from Oxford, Stow on the Wold, Chipping Norton, Southam, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Northampton, Moreton in Marsh, Bicester, Shipston on Stour, Wellesborne.
As well as the salary of £45,000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; competitive bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare for self, Life Assurance (1x salary), free parking
Ecommerce Manager £45,000 + benefits BSMCN44978