A fantastic opportunity with a well-respected consumer brand to join their team as an E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for a team of three Digital Marketers and reports to the Commercial Director.
The role will be integral in ensuring the user experience of the clients’ e-commerce platform is as smooth as possible, through optimisation and development.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Improve and constantly develop the buying experience for customers on the clients’ website.
- Manage the direct-to-consumer ecommerce proposition through strategy and planning of the budget, and by monitoring performance and output to support with continuous growth and optimisation for the delivery of business objectives.
- Ensure the brand objectives are included into the planning and strategy of new developments or optimisations in the ecommerce proposition, and that products and categories are supported efficiently in line with marketing objectives and activity.
- Support the wider business with communications on campaign planning and ongoing performance, building on relationships to not only support full customer journey, but to provide insight to continuously develop journey details.
- Work with wider teams to develop and optimise the customer journey, taking into consideration advancements and changes in digital environment and execution of activity from competitors and similar commercial brands.
- Manage agency partnerships to ensure planning and expectations are deliverable and the performance reflects ROI targets.
- Work with marketing channels to develop insight into pre- and post-sale interactions and engagements with the website – optimising and identifying opportunities where bespoke or tailored experiences would suit and could be developed.
- Generate and optimise insight into general market and competitor behaviours and practices, demonstrating processes to test and learn for the development of ongoing activity and optimisation.
The ideal candidate would be required to have significant experience in an e-commerce or digital marketing role with a broad understanding of D2C/B2C retail sales as well as vast experience with CMS such as Magento, Shopify or another leading e-commerce platform. Desirable qualities include: a candidate who has sound knowledge of acquisition and campaign measurement, experience within a similar sector, have a hands-on approach and be a natural collaborator and innovator.
The role is situated in Droitwich (Worcestershire) and will be worked onsite, 4 days a week and 1 day remote. This location is commutable from Worcester, Malvern, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Southern Birmingham and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The role would be ideal for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Trading Manager, Digital Acquisition Manager, Head of Ecommerce, Head of E-Commerce, Ecommerce Manager or an E-Commerce Manager looking for a step up in their careers.
BSMCN45005 – E-Commerce Manager - £50-60k + bonus + 25 days holiday