This successful, already well known, and rapidly expanding business are investing significantly in their digital marketing and are looking for an experienced and proactive Email Marketing Executive who can help further grow the business.
As the Email Marketing Executive, you will grow the business through the creation of email campaigns for acquisition of new trade customers as well as retention and lapsed campaigns using Dotdigital, whilst also supporting the digital manager with paid marketing activity such as PPC, display and paid social.
- End to end management of email marketing campaigns (eDM) using Dotdigital
- Plan campaigns and target audiences and brief data requirements to insight team
- Brief creative needs to inhouse team
- Write content and pull all elements of email campaign together
- Report on ROI
- Use Google Analytics to track the performance of latest activity and content.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to track results, KPIs and latest digital trends relevant to the business.
- Review competitor activity and recommend new initiatives that could improve online activity.
- Support on SEM
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a digitally focused role where you have managed email campaigns which have converted new and lapsed customers. It would be beneficial if you have used Dotdigital (previously Dotmailer), or any other email system. You will also have some experience of paid search such as PPC, display and paid social media.
Ideally a background within a B2B product- based business is preferred.
Due to location, own transport is required.
The company offer a huge range of benefits including profit-based bonus scheme, share saver scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail discounts and offers, company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and free Life Assurance and Health Cash Plan.
Commutable from Redditch, Stratford on Avon, Warwick, Wythall, Tamworth in Arden, Hocley Heath
Email Marketing Executive – South Birmingham – circa £30,000 plus benefits