This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded communications agencies as an Events Account Manager, leading on one major blue-chip client. If you are an events candidate with a proven background in strategising and delivering top class events, please get in touch!
This agency has an outstanding reputation nationally and provides an exceptional 360 communications service to their impressive pool of clients. Currently recruiting in the Event Management team, they need talented Event Managers with a passion for high end event delivery and a love for agency life’s pace and buzz. With a highly competitive package, generous benefits spanning health and wellbeing, charity partnerships, flexible working, subsidised gym memberships, discounted hotel rates and that all important weekend pay for those cheeky events that tap into your non-working hours… this really is an opportunity not to miss out on.
- 360 events management from strategy through to delivery
- Interpreting client briefs, offering consultative advice and working with them to come up with top class events proposals
- Working with immediate team to deliver on such events
- Working with other teams within the agency to support the project, briefing effectively and managing projects through to budgets and timescales
- Delegating to junior members as well as remaining hands on in the day to day doing
- Exceptional time management and organisation
- Fantastic relationship building skills and an excellent client facer
- Proven financial management experience
- Enjoy working to pace
- Wonderful communicator
- Quick thinker and excellent problem solver
This role will suit any existing Events Account Manager looking for a new opportunity and exposure to impressive, blue chip brands. Events experience in a dedicated events role previously is essential.
The agency is based in Kidderminster and so is commutable from areas such as Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth, Ludlow and Herford. Due to the beautiful but somewhat remote location, it is necessary to drive.
Events Account Manager, Integrated agency, Worcestershire, £30000-£45000