My client is looking for an events specialist with agency side experience, who is looking for a new opportunity to join a leading agency working across a fantastic remit of blue-chip clients? Due to continued growth my client is looking for and Events Project Director with top class events experience, an inspiring passion for the events industry and excellent project management experience.
This incredible agency is based just outside of Birmingham city centre, in a beautiful converted barn filled with a busy, buzzy team of talented events professionals. This role will be working alongside the team to deliver client projects and taking ownership of client communications. With a number of soft benefits including flexible working, healthcare and life cover, this fab agency is offering a highly competitive and desirable package for their next addition to the team.
- Working with the team or alone to deliver client projects
- Taking ownership of client communications and brief internal departments
- Supplier liaison and negotiations
- Involved in content delivery
- Managing the logistics and technical elements along with delegate management
- Assist with new business; pitching and proposal writing
Key skills and experience:
- Proven operational events experience
- Able to manage large scale events
- Excellent organisation skills and the flexibility to manage changing priorities
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker
- Great strategic mind-set, ability to think creatively and spontaneously in a problem solving situation
This is a fabulous agency looking for their next inspiring candidate to join their fantastic team. If you are an events candidate at Project Director level or a strong Project Director with some events experience then please do get in touch today! Commutable via car from regions such as Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and Solihull.
Events Project Director, £40,000-£45,000, Events Agency, West Midlands