Freelance Project Managers!
I’m looking for an immediately available individual that’s in the market for their next opportunity. Maybe you’ve just finished a contract and you’re raring to get into your next, or you’re a fully-fledged freelancer with a gap in your availability, looking for a long-term venture to utilise your skills, either way, this is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, well-managed professional with a self-starting attitude and a desire to work with and coordinate exciting marketing and design projects day to day.
You’ll play a key role within the Global Creative team, working within a team of project managers, coordinating large scale and high budget projects, keeping the process moving and making sure all areas are covered!
- to have experience of working within a marketing or creative environment
- excellent production and project management skills
- ability to multi-task and coordinate projects within a fast-paced environment
- to be confident in picking up new systems and processes quickly
- a general understanding of creative processes, terminology etc
- excellent stakeholder management skills and enjoy communicating
This is a truly fantastic brand to work for and a chance to gain some solid experience on a rolling contract! Do get in touch asap with a CV.