My client, a innovative, digital creation agency in the midlands are looking for talented and highly experienced UX/UI Designers, to work remotely for them across a number of exiting projects.
Throughout the year, my client take on large, app and web builds, in which they need industry specialists to come on board to understand and extend the visual language of these projects, consider how the end-product will work and be used, and deliver high quality assets in accordance with creative direction.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Creative a range of design deliverables, such as: user-flows, visual concepts, prototypes, user interface, mock-ups, typography, iconography, presentations and layouts across various platforms, re: apps, websites, branding and campaigns.
- Be a part of the ideation and concept delivery.
- Liaise with the design, strategy, experience design and technology departments to achieve the best possible result, good communication skills are a must.
- Working across digital and physical channels.
- Liaising and talking directly with clients.
- Working with departments to ensure the projects meet objectives and timelines.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in design tools, especially Sketch and Adobe CS, also prototyping like Invision.
- Ability to communicate concepts and iterate low-fi prototypes through sketching and early prototyping.
- Ability to extend visual language of a project, taking into consideration UCD and HCD design practice, functional design and existing brand guidelines.
- Self-sufficient, pro-active and competent when working independently from time to time.
- A good understanding of user-centred design and human-centred design and systematic/systemic design principles
- Good working knowledge of MacOSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Google Docs and Acrobat
- Good Prototyping experience (Invision, Marvel or similar)
- Advanced level English
This company are fantastic to work for, no travel is required and rates are competitive. If this sounds like a contract you’d like to be considered for, please get In touch asap with work samples and an up to date CV.