This is a fantastic in-house opportunity for a talented Front-End Web Designer/ Developer who’s mind is equally as creative as it is technical, who loves bridging the gap between digital design and web- development and who loves working collaboratively within a dynamic, busy team.
This wonderful company is reputable within the not-for-profit sector, having built a highly regarded name for themselves in the agricultural and horticultural industry over the years. They are on the search for a creative and technically savvy web designer/ developer to join their stellar team. This person will be working closely alongside designers and digital designers, with the opportunity to get involved in conceptual ideas right through to design delivery, as well as taking the design further through the process into front-end development stages. Natural communication with the designers and the developers is essential, creating a sociable and collaborative opportunity for the successful, talented candidate. Upon walking into the office you are immediately hit by a buzz of energy, enthusiasm and passion from the team who are incredibly welcoming and warm. The office environment is bright and open, with many communal areas where you could see the ideas flowing between groups of excited employees. And what better surroundings for such a lovely office space than beautiful countryside and green views – perfect for lunch time strolls or a quick run to clear the head before getting showered downstairs and coming back for a productive afternoon. If that isn’t enough to tempt you then the incredibly sociable working hours of 9am-5.15pm, with the additional flexibility to start/ finish early/late providing you are in the office during the core hours of 10am-4pm might make you think again.
- Working alongside the Development and Design teams to deliver exceptional web pages, apps and web services
- From the interpretation of briefs, through to conceptual input, design creation, up until front-end development stages
- Communicating with designers, digital designers, UX designers and working collaboratively to design top class projects
- Communicating with the development team and working collaboratively to deliver such designs
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of wireframing tools and CMS (Umbraco or Orchard would be hugely preferable)
- Evidence of previous experience in a digital design role alongside experience in a developer role
This is a lovely role within a top-class company for a talented creative candidate to embrace. Based in Warwickshire, this fab team are easily accessible from areas including Kenilworth, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Coventry, Balsall Common, Leamington Spa, Evesham, Solihull and Birmingham.
If you could be the candidate I am looking for, please get in touch today!
Front-End Designer/ Developer, £27000-£32000, Warwickshire