Excited to be working exclusively with this global leader in manufacturing technology. I am recruiting for a Global Content Lead within their Global Marcoms team.
Supporting global stakeholders across the global regions, this role of Global Content Lead will be responsible for providing content authority and driving best practice governance within the business division. Working closely with the department head, you will identify business-relevant content themes, source materials, write and schedule content and work closely with other marketing channels to ensure effective delivery and consistency. Due to the technical nature of this business, it would be beneficial if you have worked in an engineering/manufacturing/software business previously or at least have an interest or qualification in something technical.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify editorial themes relevant to the business
- Design content programmes to communicate these themes effectively
- Act as a consultant to global stakeholders on product marketing, content for regional marketing campaigns, demand generation marketing
- Ensure all communication are on brand and reflect the correct message and tone of voice
- Uphold brand guidelines
- Work closely with colleagues across the other marketing channels
- Produce brochures, case studies, thought leadership pieces, bogs, newsletters, product collateral etc.
To be considered for this Global Content Programme Lead role, you will be an expert writer and have experience of managing projects and stakeholders, ideally within a global business. Confidence in managing stakeholder requests to ensure that all marcoms activity is relevant and on brand is essential along with an appreciation of technical product and manufacturing. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a B2B environment where you have designed and developed content programmes for a complex, technical business and a portfolio of your work will be required on application with a CV. Experience within an agency developing content and working on technical clients would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of this role supporting a global matrix business, the team work remotely and so location anywhere within the UK will be considered. Occasional travel to the HQ in Telford will be required as well as occasional global travel.
Global Content Programme Lead, Remote/Telford, £compet