Global Digital Manager - £40,000 + car or car allowance £5,000 and benefits – Banbury (flexible working)
An exciting opportunity for a Global Digital Manager has become available to join this leading global financial services organisation based in Banbury. The role requires the successful candidate to be based out of the Banbury office 3 days per week however there is the option to be home based the rest of the time.
This is a key operational role within the business and the successful candidate will develop, own and implement the global web operations processes and procedures across the UK as well as Europe, Asia and North America in conjunction with local marketing teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on running of the day-to-day performance of the websites, prioritising internal requests from stakeholders and delivering a consistently high quality user experience
- Lead, support and inspire the global team - build and communicate a clear digital roadmap
- Advocate passionately about digital and customer experience, keeping those around them focused on driving success.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure a smooth delivery of projects by building solid, collaborative global relationships
- Project manage the delivery of our roadmap via with our third party technical developers ensuring quality, SLAs and performance is delivered.
- Develop the 3 year CMS development roadmap
- Act as subject matter expert for all things relating to digital and web content management
- Develop web operational KPIs and develop systems to report and monitor performance
- Lead the development of the global search engine marketing strategy
- Support the conversion rate optimisation strategy and personalisation
- Support the development of the content strategy
This role requires someone who is A self-motivated and hands-on individual who can bring processes and alignment to digital operations via their stakeholder management skills and operational credibility. An extremely well organised individual who can multi-task and project manage to budget and timescales in a busy and demanding global environment.
You must have a strong digital skill set and technical understanding.
In return you will work for a business that truly believe people are the most important part of their organisation and that each individual brings a unique perspective which is valued. The organisation also provide an array of benefits on top of the basic salary as well as a car or car allowance of approximately £5,000.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.