Are you a passionate and creative Graphic Designer, with a love for creative flair, illustration and the fashion and retail industry?
I’m working with an international and fast growing, luxury brand that are looking for the latest member of their design team. The team, made up of talent across print designers, digital designers, retouchers and pre/post video producers, work closely with the marketing team in bringing to life concepts for marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C purposes.
As the Middleweight Graphic Designer, you’ll work collaboratively with the whole creative team, as well as the marketing team, reporting into the creative team manager. You’ll work from concept to completion, on a range of projects across print, digital and in-store. Day to day, you could be working on digital artwork for the website or social media advertisements, then be designing print literature incorporating your typography and illustration skills as a craft designer, and then designing graphics for in-store purposes, POS and packaging. You’ll have a vested interest in the fashion and retail industry, and have experience working on creative projects for brands in these sectors.
- To be highly skilled in Adobe illustrator, in-design and photoshop
- Excellent understanding of accessories, products, and trends
- Excellent craft design skills, typography, illustration, and layout
- To enjoy a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled across print and digital design and image retouching
- To have a problem-solving attitude towards your design projects
- To be an excellent communicator and love a team atmosphere
- To have a portfolio and CV evidencing experience of being a creative within a fashion, retail, or accessory environment
- To be happy to work on-site in Oxford, must be able to drive
- Be ambitious in terms of your career development, excellent opportunities available
- Generous staff discount across all the company’s brands!
- Regular staff feedback surveys, ensuring happiness among staff and relative change within the business
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A vibrant staff community with fun perks and lots of team events
- Free parking on-site
- Free and convenient GP and prescription services
Please apply with a CV and portfolio link or email directly – email@example.com (applications without a portfolio will not be considered)