Are you a West Midlands based Graphic Designer, looking for your next long-term contract?
My client, a central West Midlands creative agency has a pacey electric studio, a solid yet dynamic client base and a range of projects ready for a creative to come on board and hit the ground running.
I’m looking for a solid, middleweight Graphic Designer with experience of juggling multiple projects at any one time and an individual that thrives from the buzz of an agency environment. You’ll enjoy being creative but also enjoy rolling out existing branding across a range of print and digital touchpoints, using your excellent attention to detail and skill to produce high-level, finish products within tight deadlines.
Day to day you can expect to be designing across:
- Brochures, leaflets and printed literature
- Web banners, social media collateral and email campaigns
- Branded literature, taking existing branding and rolling out, being creative within existing brand guidelines
- A minimum of 2-3 years working within a similar creative environment, in-house or agency (agency desirable)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude!
- To love a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio evidencing all the above!
For this particular role, we are looking for somebody to stay with this agency until January 2023, filling a period of work. You’ll be happy to work on-site in the agency’s newly refurbished town house which is easily accessible by public transport. Please apply asap to be considered for this excellent agency!
Applications must have up to date CV’s and portfolio’s to be considered.