I’m helping to grow a Creative team within one of Midlands most well-respected and highly regarded Hospitality services companies. Are you a Middleweight Graphic Designer looking for your next challenge?
My client, a Warwickshire based team with central offices are expanding due to the events and hospitality industries coming back to long-awaited fruition, and are seeing a wealth of work coming through their marketing team. We’re seeking a Graphic Designer that loves a variety of work, loves getting into the bones of a brand and thrives within a fast-paced design environment. Day to day you can expect to be producing print and digital design collateral across the company’s five in-house brands and working long-term do be developing those brands further. Given the team structure, there’s lots of room for progression and you’ll be provided with all the tools you need to continuously develop your skill set.
Day to day:
- Creating new design collateral, amending existing templates also
- Designing across all promotional material, brochures, leaflets, flyers, tender documents, email, social media content, website, and general online content
- Producing tender documents and presentations in interactive PDF form
- Working directly with Junior & Senior creatives, as well as the Design & Marketing Director
- Using your meticulous attention to detail, seeing projects from initial concept all the way through to final artwork
- Working to but being creative within brand guidelines
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Excellent execution skills from brief to completion
- 3+ years Design experience within a commercial environment
- To love collaborating within a creative environment
- To be happy to work on-site 2-3 days per week
Do apply with your CV and portfolio asap to be considered for this position!