A global leader in their market, this manufacturer and distributor provide their products to a wide range of well-known retailers and trade merchants as well as directly via selling platforms. They are looking for a Graphic Designer with experience to join their growing team based in Burton upon Trent.
The successful candidate will be required to accurately create, develop and produce internal and external collateral material using computer-based desktop publishing tools and have the ability to coordinate the entire process including: design, production, photography and printing
Key Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Develop creative concepts to meet defined project goals and objectives in a variety of design vehicles including literature, brand development, point of purchase signage, packaging, online and logo development
- Accurately prepare collateral using software programs such as the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and the webpage software HYPE)
- Performs electronic image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop to colour correct, retouch or create image effects
- Understand print production/four colour process
- Coordinate assigned in-house and professional photo shoots with the ability to photograph for concepts, scout location and direct professional photographers
- Occasionally attend external events and create in-house photography
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education:
- Previous experience in an agency, graphic design firm or in-house marketing communications department
- Previous experience in producing collateral for a successful new product launch, promotions or advertising campaign
- Associated degree/HND in commercial art, graphic design or visual communications
This role would suit an individual with previous inhouse design experience who is looking to grow their skill set. You will work closely with the onsite Marketing team as well as the wider European marketing team.
Attitude is super important for this welcoming, supportive and driven team. This is an autonomous environment that welcomes new ideas and creative thinking and will enable the successful candidate to self-manage day to day with the support of the individuals around them.