I’m working with an international industrial and manufacturing automotive business that are expanding their creative and marketing team by hiring an experienced Graphic Designer to come on-board!
The company themselves are the true champion of their industry, loved by their extensive client base with a nation-wide coverage. Being part of this team, you’ll come into a fast-paced role with projects to get stuck into from the off-set, ranging across print, digital and OOH.
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll be fully fledged in a full creative project life-cycle, from concept through to final artwork. You’ll be a born collaborator and love liaising with the various teams underneath the company’s roof.
- Print and digital design skills, across POS, brochures, leaflets, OOH banners, web assets, social media campaigns, email content design and website design
- A problem-solving creative attitude! You’ll love constantly finding design solutions and utilising your vast skill set
- Excellent attention to detail and artworking skills
- To have experience of working to brand guidelines
- To be able to drive and be happy to work on-site full time in their Northampton office
- A portfolio of creative projects on-hand to talk through
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Free on-site parking
- 23 days holiday + BH (rising over time)
- Employee benefits portal (restaurant offers, shop offers, holiday offers)
- Employee assistance program
Does this sound like you? Are you keen to jump into your next venture? Do apply asap with an up to date CV and portfolio!
*applications without a portfolio document/link can not be considered*