Heart of Leicestershire, creative communications agency.
Are you a mid-weight Graphic Designer, up for a challenge and raring to get into a team in which you can flourish and develop?
I’m so excited to be working with this team again! After a year of new client wins and a slight change of tac, they’re fully pumped with creative projects ready to expand the team. The agency themselves work with flashy, well known B2C leaders and as a consequence they’re putting out multi-channel, high level creative across print, digital, social, OOH and video.
Day to day you can expect:
- Social media campaign asset design
- To work from concept to completion, getting the chance to own your creative projects
- To be developed by senior creatives within the team, opening-up excellent career progression opportunities
- Motion graphics training (after effects/premier pro)
- A problem solving attitude, you’ll approach all projects with a positive outlook from the get-go
- A hunger to learn, grow and develop your skills
- To love being a multi-tasker! To enjoy multiple projects and thrive within a fast-paced environment
- To be happy to work on-site day to day in their boutique and quirky offices, alongside the rest of the team
Love the above? Get in touch asap with a CV and portfolio!
*applications without a portfolio can not be considered*