I’m working with an agency in a beautiful part of the UK! Looking for their next new recruit, expanding their already talented, close-knit bunch of creative thinkers.
After a 2020 and 2021 of servicing their B2B healthcare client base, their blue-chip customers are busier than ever, meaning that this agency needs to expand their offering, with an extra pair of versatile, design hands! This agency, a healthcare B2B specific power-house have been leading the way for over 30 years now. They produce vital communications for some of the country’s most integral and fundamental leaders, playing the day-to-day visual role, being consistently creative and engaging with an array of imperative information.
The team, small yet mighty, love what they do and are passionate about the industry in which they work. Joining them as a Graphic Designer & Artworker, you’ll join their creative studio, working directly with the Creative Director day-to-day across all of the fast-turnaround projects that arrive at their doorstep. Being a small agency, you’ll be the wearer of many design hats, using your vast skill set to turn your hand to all the varied needs that a typical project could require.
Day to day you can expect:
- To take existing creative and roll it out across a range of print and digital projects
- To use your meticulous attention to detail in working on projects all the way down to final artwork
- To edit small clips of video together using Premier Pro
- To produce PowerPoint presentations for client needs
- Experience of coding HTML simple email and web banners
- A fast-paced, flourishing creative environment with beautiful offices and inclusive team
- Flexible working 3 days on site/2 days from home
Does this sound like your next opportunity? Have you always had a varied skill set and haven’t yet found a role that utilises your full potential?
Please do apply asap with an up-to-date CV and portfolio to be considered for this lovely role!