Group Marketing Director - £70,000 - £80,000 DOE + Benefits – East Birmingham
This forward thinking and innovative organisation offering leading services and tailored solutions in their industry are looking for a Group Marketing Director to join their Leadership Team based in East Birmingham.
This established group organisation have recently undergone a re-brand and are looking for a Marketing Director, who will remain hands on, to continue to build and position their new brand and service portfolio both internally and externally, to help the business to continue to grow revenue and reach new levels of service excellence, product development and engagement all in order to retain existing valued business and attract new profitable business.
This is a new position within the business and manages a small team of 2-3 whilst reporting directly into the CEO.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy, communicating this to all stakeholders
- Budget management
- Carry out market analysis in order to identify new target markets, products and services
- Build brand awareness and position the brand as a thought leader within the market
- Optimise the digital marketing and content strategy to include social media, paid display, SEO and content
- Develop promotions and campaigns alongside great PR and content, always monitoring ROI
- Grow the business presence at relevant events and trade shows
- Work with the sales department to develop strategies that will maximise sales
- Support the sales department with promotional materials, tender requirements and lead generation
- Manage the development of the marketing team
The successful candidate will have extensive marketing and PR experience at a senior level including a proven track record of managing marketing teams and external suppliers and excellent people development and engagement skills. Experience within either the automotive or financial services sectors is beneficial but not essential as is experience with HubSpot and Asana.
In return you will join a leading organisation within their industry at a time when you will have the opportunity to shape and develop their marketing strategy.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.