We're working with a great agency who work with some of the most well known brands across the UK. They help brands reach their online commercial objectives with new site builds, maintenance and support, content, SEO and their extensive range of digital marketing services. This fabulous agency are looking to employ a Growth Marketing Manager into their team, the role fully remote with very occasional travel to their London office. As the agency’s Growth Marketing leader, they're looking for direction, advice and bags of enthusiasm to scale the business globally over the coming years. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand awareness, testing new ideas on how the agency generates leads and be a driving force to the overall success of the organisation.
- Overseeing our entire lead generation marketing activities and converting quality leads for the company. Understanding our customer lifecycle will be high on your learning agenda
- Collaborating with internal teams to source the most relevant information to drive effective lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Implementing new tools and trying new multi-channel approaches to generate demand
- Experimenting with different tactics to drive growth and optimise our marketing efforts are your primary responsibilities
- Manipulating data to make informed decisions about enhancing the effectiveness of campaigns. Using insights to help optimise conversions will be a key part of your role
- Working towards qualified lead targets and other key performance indicators
- Documenting best practices and ensuring that they are scalable. Always keeping up to date with the latest trends and having a ‘test and try’ attitude to working
- Previous growth or digital marketing experience in an agency environment (digital, web, marketing, etc) or a B2B SAAS Tech environment. First hand experience of eCommerce solutions are highly desirable (ex. payments, AI systems)
- Proven track record of working to strong key performance indicators and driving successful B2B user acquisition strategies
- Experience of working with a wide range of sales and marketing tools with a track record of experimenting with innovative demand techniques
- A data driven mindset and not afraid by analytics
- A strong sense of ownership, solutions orientated and a problem solver. Employees of Best Response Media value trust and enjoy a high level of autonomy in their jobs
- Worked in a fast paced environment and able to switch between projects without dropping the ball
In return this fabulous agency offer a range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance, fully remote working and a yearly staff gathering abroad. Send a copy of your CV through today for immediate consideration for this role.
Growth Marketing Manager, Remote, up to £40,000