Head of Communications, to £54,000 – Warwickshire
This is a rare opportunity to work on a high-profile change campaign where you’ll be heading up the communications activities and working across multiple stakeholder groups. If you are a communications whizz who enjoys working across multiple channels as part of a large project team, then this could be the role for you.
Key duties will include:
- Development and implementation of a high-level communications strategy and delivery plan
- Networking with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement the roll-out of a (project) brand
- Take a lead on content generation for use across digital, media, events and publications
- Owning and driving brand integrity
My client are looking for an experienced and credible communications professional to lead this project. You will ideally come from a background where you have directly liaised with board/committee level stakeholders and worked on joint venture projects previously. You will be politically aware and appreciate the challenges of working across both the public and private sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a huge transformation change project where you’ll be developing and delivering a host of multi-channel communications messages to diverse stakeholder groups. If you are up for a challenge and available for a minimum of 12 months, please get in touch ASAP.