The Company: Established for over 85 years, this family business is the leading UK distributor of hair and beauty products to the professional salons and spas across the world. Award-winning and with a strong focus on personal development, they distribute all major beauty brands as well as offering training to hair and beauty professionals within their academy.
The Role: Managing a team of five plus a digital agency, this Head of Digital Engagement is an exciting role looking to drive traffic to the eCommerce site using engaging digital campaigns that will deliver conversion across the site and deliver strong revenue growth across both existing and new customers. You will be highly commercial and innovative, constantly looking at new technologies within the digital marketing space.
- Responsible for building and delivering a robust digital strategy focused on customer engagement
- Manage all digital activity through the team including CRM and email, PPC, SEO, social media, content
- Ensure all digital activity is consistent and within strict brand guidelines
- Manage and report on KPI’s and ROI
- Maximise performance within the team through development and performance management
- Liaise within a matrix business, cross-functionally with other senior stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with digital agency to ensure delivery on budget and with strong ROI
- Manage digital budget and report on performance
- Team management of five direct reports
The Candidate: You will be a senior digital manager who can demonstrate working within a fast-paced, highly commercial business. You will be a strong people manager who has developed and managed strong digital performance through all digital channels. Your experience will ideally be within an eCommerce business and you will have clear experience of creating campaigns that engage and drive customers to the website.
This is a B2B business where the end user is the consumer but ultimately, all marketing activity is focused B2B. A background within FMCG, Retail, Consumer Durables, Pharma would be extremely advantageous and it is essential that you have a genuine interest in health and beauty.
This role will require 2-3 days per week in the office and the rest from home.
As well as the salary of £55,000 - £60,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 35 days holiday inc BH, pension, car allowance, private medical, personal development and professional support, free parking and discount on products.
This Head of Digital Engagement is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Leicester, Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon.
Head of Digital Engagement, Coventry, £55,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + benefits BSMCN44933