The Role: My client within the luxury leisure/retail sector is currently looking for an immediately available Interim Digital Marketing Coordinator Coordinator. This role is required due to extra workload and is required for at least 3 months.
This role will pay a vital role within the Digital team and will cover a wide variety of tasks but focusing in on the maintenance of the website, implementing their Paid Media strategy and developing effective local email programs.
- Support the delivery of Marketing & Communications media plan across all channels – social, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, search
- Measure and report performance collating campaign comparisons
- Provide day to day support for all aspects of content on the company website using a CMS , keeping the site constantly updated with product, offers and events
- Understand Google Analytics and reporting reviewing website traffic to better understand consumer behaviour and improve future activity
- Develop and maintain CRM programs to grow the customer database and engagement
- Provide support for the creation and sending of digital consumer marketing communications through email newsletters
- Support social media on a day to day basis having a strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Implement calendar schedules for all digital communications
- Be aware of opportunities with SEO and PPC campaigns, Google Ads and keyword bidding and be aware of best practice
- Track activity and monitor results/engagement and share best practice
This Interim Digital Marketing Coordinator role requires an individual to be digitally and social media savvy with a working knowledge of web and mobile technologies. You will have had experience in email marketing, be extremely organised and able to plan and prioritise under pressure and be a strong communicator at all levels. Being able to multi-task and work autonomously are a pre requisite for this fast paced, busy role. Communication is key as is a hands on attitude and strong administration skills and experience with Adobe and Microsoft suites. .
This Interim Digital Marketing Coordinator role will be part remote and potentially part based in their offices which are commutable from Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire where there is free parking.
Interim Digital Marketing Coordinator, competitive hrly rate up to £14/hr (£28k pro rata), Oxfordshire