The Role: My client a charitable organisation is seeking to appoint an immediately available Interim Digital Marketing Officer for a minimum of 4 months to provide additional support to a busy Marketing Department. This role is 35hrs/week and fully remote.
This role reports into the Marketing Manager and will provide support in daily marketing activities such as: social media, marketing campaigns, website updates, producing newsletters as well as the creation of marketing materials.
- Driving lead generation across organic and paid channels including email, social, website, online and offline events
- Manage and update content via WordPress CMS on their company website and drive improvements to functionality and customer journeys.
- Copywriting for digital marketing content for social media posts, blogs, leaflets, case studies, Google Ads, website, email and SMS marketing.
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts including the drafting and scheduling of approved content.
- Develop and deliver CRM campaigns through all channels, including email and SMS and identify opportunities to utilise new channels.
- Support the wider team in producing regular digital marketing reports using Google Analytics, Content Management System (CMS) and CRM system.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders, suppliers & printers.
The ideal candidate for this Interim Digital Marketing Officer role will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role. You will have both online and offline experience and be proficient in using social media and using analytics to interpret and analyse website and campaign effectiveness. Copywriting and editorial skills are a must as is a proficient use of IT, CMS systems etc. Candidates must be organised, a creative problem solver and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a passionate & self-motivated individual looking to develop your experience within marketing and be available immediately.
This role would suit a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Specialist.
BSMCN44966 Interim Digital Marketing Officer, Remote, £26,000/ £13/hr